- Under this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use GOFORIT APP (the “Application”).
- “Application” includes the executable cell phone / tablet programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Application remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Application. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Application.
- The Application may be loaded onto cell phone / tablet.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Application for use by one or more third parties.
- The Application may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- The Application is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee “as is”. Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Application. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Application.
- The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Application for a particular purpose or that the Application will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
- The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Application will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that Application in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Warrants and Representations
- The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Application. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Application is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
- All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee (“Acceptance”) after installation the app or accepting terms in the application.
- User accept to use this application AS IS.
- GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC does not guarantee any application or servers stability.
- GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC does not guarantee authenticity of the information used in the application.
- The Licensee will be entitled to lifetime of e-mail support available 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern, at no additional cost.
- SLA (response time) – 72 hours.
- The Licensee will be entitled to maintenance upgrades and bug fixes, at no additional cost.
- The SLA conditions could be changed by GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC without any notifications in any time.
- The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and registration on GOFORIT APP and is perpetual.
- This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Licensee will promptly destroy the Application or return the Application to the Vendor.
- The Vendor will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vendor is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
- GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC the owner and operator of GOFORIT APP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of inspection of the motor vehicle(s). Any dispute regarding the motor vehicle(s) being transported by the transporter in no case should be addressed to GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC.
- User personal information or the information about the car, results of the car inspections or any other entered or loaded by the User information can be shared partially or fully with the third parties without any notification or approvals from the Users.
- The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Delaware for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Delaware.
Payments inside the application. Deposit and withdraw.
- Due to internal operations and transaction processes with the third parties (like Apple In-App Purchase, PayPal, etc.) the time of money transaction could take up to 6 business days or more.
- Exchange curse for buying/selling Application Points, for different user types (Car Buyers, Transporters) could be different. The exchange difference covers transaction fees and service fees for third party companies (like Apple, PayPal, etc.).
- Car Buyers (type of users in the application) can’t withdraw money or exchange internal application’s points for real money. GOFORIT SYSTEMS Inc. is not responsible (and won’t provide) for any money returns or exchange internal application’s money to real money (like USD).
- There is a withdraw limitation for the Transporters (type of users in the application). Limits can be changed without notification of the users. The limit size could be different.
- The exchange rates (USD/Points – Points/USD) can be changed without notification.
- The amount of reward/compensation for Users could be changed by GOFORIT SYSTEMS Inc. without notification or any confirmation from the Users.
- This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vendor and the Licensee.
- This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and the Licensee.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Vendor’s successors and assigns.
- All notices to the Vendor under this Agreement are to be provided at the following address:
GOFORIT SYSTEMS INC: 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958
Parties (Transporter, Sender and Receiver) agree that GOFORIT cannot be held responsible for any damage of the motor vehicle(s) being transported, any payment dispute. GOFORIT is providing inspection services but the transporter is responsible for accuracy of such inspection and all information including pictures, videos, damage listings logged in GOFORIT app by Transporter. Any dispute between Sender, Transporter and Receiver should not be addressed to GOFORIT in no case.
By agreeing and signing these terms and conditions Transporter/Inspector acknowledge additionally (to the terms above) the following terms:
- The transporter is acting at the best interest of sender and receiver.
- Transporter is solely responsible for the condition of the motor vehicle(s) while it is in his/her possession.
- The information entered by Transporter/Inspector in the GOFORIT app could be saved, maintained and used by GOFORIT sys. at any time, even after user deleted his account.
Sender – An individual or a business, dealership, auction sending the motor vehicle(s)
Receiver – An individual or a business, dealership, auction, other receiving the motor vehicle(s).
Transporter/Inspector – The auto Transporter or its driver, transporting the motor vehicle(s) between set pick up and destinations.
Car Buyer – the person or the company who purchase the information in the application
GOFORIT – A phone application and website that provides car inspection services through its app.